Who we are
Intasite is a growing health and safety tech company based in Teesside. We're looking for people who care deeply about customers and are passionate about building products that improve efficiency for health and safety teams across the globe.
Our mission is to streamline the induction process for some of the most secure and safety conscious sites around the world, so they can increase productivity and better manage the safety of staff, visitors and contractors accessing their sites. Our cloud-based SaaS induction & contractor management solution caters to high hazard industries, for companies such as EDF Renewables, Mitsubishi Chemical, PDPorts, and AngloAmerican. Thousands of people around the world use our product.
We continually strive to build the best possible product. Our goal is to combine simplicity and industry knowledge to deliver an exceptional safety onboarding experience.
What you'll be doing
As a member of the team developing the software of a product-led company, you will be an integral part of the entire product development process, from conception development, testing, deployment, to post-launch analysis.
This is an excellent opportunity for a well rounded developer who will work closely with UI/UX designers to develop iterations and new features of our platform. You will be manifesting continuous improvements and helping us achieve our mission to enable safety teams to work more efficiently.
Your work will not always just be writing code, we interact a lot with customers to realise the solutions for problems they bring to us and support them with existing. We're looking for outstanding people to help us innovate and scale.
The skills you need
- You have experience building web applications from scratch in a production environment
- You have experience in server side programming language such as Python or PHP
- You understand relational databases and SQL and can work with this in a day-to-day manner.
- You have experience in integrating with secure APIs.
- You have experience using source control such as Git
- You have a passion for both client-side and server-side development and love seeing our software serve the customer better.
- You're a team player with a positive attitude, you like finding creative ways to solve problems, and thrive working in a fast-paced environment
The nice to haves
- You have previous experience in server administration
- You understand and have experience in building secure RESTful APIs.
- You have experience in building Mobile Applications for iOS and Android.
- The opportunity to have a direct impact on an exciting product with global reach
- Flexible working time and opportunities to work remotely
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays. In total you will receive 33 paid days annual leave.
- Access to our on-site gym
- Pension contributions
- Access to training and development qualifications.
How to apply
If you feel you would be a great fit to our team, please send your CV and cover letter to the email address below.
Location: Stockton-on-Tees and option for remote working
Salary: Competitive, based on experience.
No agencies, thanks.